The smaller brother of the Waverunner Bait Boat, the Atom features an extremely buoyant catamaran hull and is feature packed.
The Atom Baitboat comes with following outstanding features:
- Thick 3D CAD designed, hydro-dynamically efficient catamaran ABS hull give excellent stability and increased buoyancy.
- The upper deck of the Atom Baitboat and the underwater part are fixed by stainless bolt, which makes the maintenance very easy.
- The waterproof silicon gasket between the upper deck and the underwater part makes the boat hulls totally sealed and ensures the boat 100% waterproof.
The following was taken from the original launch information. Please check specifications with your chosen supplier.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 540mm, 380mm, 220mm
- Atom Baitboat Weight: 4.0kgs, including handset and chargers.
- Battery weight: 2.4kg, including boat battery and handset battery.
- Hoppers: 1
- Bait capacity: 1.5kg approx.
- Electrical system: 12V DC
- Range: 500+/- meters depend on weather and environmental conditions.
- Lights: 2 front(white), 2 rear(blue), 3 battery status(green, yellow, red), 1 hopper release confirm (blue), 1 hook release confirm(white)
- Radio handset: 4 channel, 40 Mhz
- Propulsion: 2 x maintenance-free propeller
- Running time: 1.5hours +/-
Price – £450