The racing car of the fleet. Ultralight, ultra manoeuvrable and ultra-fast; the Sport beats the opposition hands down.
- Lightweight boat, ideal for the mobile angler – Hence its name, the Sport is built for speed and manoeuvrability, swiftly delivering up to 2.1kg of bait and your rig, via the patented hook release pin, to the trickiest of spots.
- Up to 6 hour run time – With lithium batteries as standard, the Sport is the lightest boat in our range yet boasts an incredible 6hr* running time.
- Easy maintenance – You can ‘pop the bonnet’ on the Sport for easy servicing and maintenance.
- Bait Rig Release – Your boat contains a patented hook (rig) release system that can be used to place the rigs exactly where you want them. Due to the design of the hopper release system, it will contain and drop even the smallest particles efficiently.
- Built-in safe Mechanism – Each Waverunner boat has a built-in fail-safe, which means you won’t lose your boat. When the signal is weak, the boat will stop going forward and it will automatically drive in a circle until it finds a strong signal and comes back into full control.
- Remote Control Handset – Each Waverunner package contains a remote control handset, packed with features.
- 5.8 Ghz radio system, delivering superb range with less interference. The handset range is 500m+/- dependant on weather and environmental conditions. The handset charger and its AA rechargeable batteries come as a standard.
- Remote control lighting, meaning all lights can be turned on and off from the handset when your boat is in use.
- Battery condition meter for accurate handset battery condition information. When the battery is running at its lowest charge, the red light on the meter will light up.